Tagged by Reluctant Memsahib and only forgiven because she don't know me horror of all things memish, I present Eight Useless Facts......
1. I am the queen of quick birthing - I gave birth to Small Fecker in 30 minutes from start to finish. Waste of time all that labourin'.
2. I played netball at county standard for twenty years I had to give up after two operations to reset a dislocated jaw!
3. I have escaped death twice.
4. I have been pregnant six times, one nearly killed me - see above.
5. I was once a week late for a wedding and turned up someone else's.
6. My hair has been grey since I was sixteen. It has been every colour but normal.
7. I have lived with my partner (the MD) for 25 years - we haven't got married because I don't know whether he's Mr Right yet.
8. I hate spiders, prunes, bad manners and toenails but love driving, smoking, drinking and dancing. I can eat a packet of Cadbury's chocolate fingers in three minutes flat and stash my shoes all over the house so no one will really know how many there are.
I have no wish to tag anyone but if you feel the need......