Sunday, June 25, 2006

Is it safe to come out now?










Tasteless emails and stupid comments made me start to believe I was more of a mouse than a Minx.

The cavalry rode in last night and all is right in the world once more.

I was overwhelmed by the support and kind words, really overwhelmed, and once again I am gobsmacked by the strength of fellow bloggers (and non-bloggers) in this weird virtual world.

Oh dear, you really don't know what you've done, do you??

(Why does blogger spellcheck want to call me Mince?)

7 comments:

Debi said...

I'm missing something, honey bun. I can't get on the computer much at weekends - and only grabbing 5 mins now to send virtual hugs to you. All I know is that you've been targetted and are feeling freaked but don't know how or by what.
Whatever it/they is/are PLEASE don't give them any power by letting them get to you. (Though I know that's easier said than done.) We the ones who love you are with you all the way and you know we'll help in any way we possibly can.
Big kisses xxx

Unknown said...

No worries Debi. The nastiness took place via email over a couple of weeks but before long I was wrapped in some kind of virtual'love cocoon'- which has, unfortuately, led me to feel extremely smug today!

Debi said...

Smug away, m'dear. You'll get no complaints from the people who count!

Unknown said...

A few hours later and I'm feeling a bit of a fraud. Not sure I deserved all the fuss!

Anonymous said...

Minx,
Sympathies from me that you had to endure online harrassment.
Some people have nothing better to do than be a pest, for money or pleasure.
Glad to see you survived with no visible bruises.
Go girl!
As you've said, in other words, you're leaving all that s**t behind. They can trawl the gutter, you don't!
Best,
crimeficreader

Unknown said...

Thanks for popping in crimeficreader. Everyone has been so kind!

Maxine Clarke said...

yes, we love you Minx!