I suspect that this goes for everyone because no one throws a party when they have managed to change the bedding, feed the cat and clean the bloody house from top to bottom in under an hour.
So, I am awarding myself a certificate of the day and here are ten things to be proud of today...
- I didn't lose my temper when a work colleague was being a twat over a stapler
- Remembered to give Small Fecker his lunch money
- Hand washed a sweater and it didn't shrink
- I only swore once when I got my scarf caught in the car door
- And only swore twice when I realised that I had forgotten to buy hair conditioner this week
- I answered five emails the day I got them
- I found a long lost beloved sock
- Wrote half a crappy poem in the night
- wrote the other crappy half this morning
- and didn't even mind the crappiness of the whole thing when I can't seem to write a bean at the moment.