Saturday, November 22, 2008
The Gin House Rules
I hate rules. Rules usually tell you something that you can't do but occasionally a set of rules are required to keep an establishment running smoothly.
Six months ago the dynamics of our house changed and the Feckers and I have just decided that we need a new set of rules to abide by.
Together we made ten new rules for living in the Gin House and they are stuck to the fridge....
1. Please make an effort to have as much fun as possible.
2. Only laughter will be tolerated.
3. Do not be selfish with your music - turn it up so that we can all hear it.
4. Sing at least twice a day.
5. Make mem a cup of tea, now!
6. No giggling after 4am and not before 10am.
7. Friends should be confined to 20 decibels and can only come in if they have brought goodies with them.
8. The chocolate in the cupboard is always mem's.
9. This house is yours so always be yourself.
10. There will only ever be LOVE in this house.
I would be interested to know what your own Gin House Rules are and whether they work or not -rule number 8 seems to be failing miserably!