Monday, June 05, 2006

A little word in your ear

Words: enough to move mountains, start wars, make peace and irritate the pants off me. I love them all.


Words I love the sound of:
quixotic
juniper
absinthe
quiver
poot
suede
imbibe
twat

Lovely meanings:
love
light
dawn
blessings
hug
peace

Words I love, but try not to use (too much)
wanker
fucker
bint
spit
bugger

Words I hate
no
pantypad
grist
large
bestial
semen
nice
tights

Words that the kids made (that we kept)
mockapockahooter (computer)
helipopter
parcark

This list will change tomorrow, but that's words for you!
What's your word of the day?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has to be rhubarb . . .

Susan said...

Sincerity!

Unknown said...

I think that the GOB is a little harsh sometimes, his rhubarb is old and bitter!

Can one chosen word sum up a person Majnuun and Susan? I'm afraid I'm in the 'Lusty' camp, not saying that I'm not sincere about it of course!!

Maxine Clarke said...

John Barlow did a posting to say his rhubarb book did quite well actually -- won a prize or something.
I wish I had written down all the lovely turns of phrase my children invented when younger, but being a hopeless mother and in a permanent state of anxiety and tension for those years, I failed.