These questions were posed by Clare at Keeper of the Snails. I liked them, so.........
- What is the Book Whisperer?
I’m not sure but he works for Amazon and knows my credit card number. His best friend is the CD Persuader and between them they can clean my account in less that half an hour.
2. Why can I smell when it is going to snow?
Snow is quiet and has no voice. It announces its coming by appealing to the froidian nasal receptors.
3. Tell me about a road that leads to a world where there are no ideas.
I don’t want to talk about it because it runs alongside the path of ideas a-plenty. To speak of it is to acknowledge its existence and we all know that is a completely stupid idea!
4. How can I get a memory out of my head?
By using McHaggerty’s finest bluebird chopsticks. Extracting an un-wanted memory has to be done with the deftest touch otherwise you might leave any amount of mangled horror behind.
5. Where is Shallowland and what lives there?
Shallowland, lies on the edge of the Inane Lands just beyond the
6. Who is the man that lives inside the sun?
That would be Bernie.
7. When did you first know who you were?
When I told myself, just after I had woken up for the first time.
8. Why do gnats fly in spirals and never hit each other?
They attend gnat school for the first ten minutes of their lives (about two human years). After completing basic training they pass out, die, or continue on to get their gnat wings. Very few get to Captain but in Gnigel Gnattington became the first gnat to complete the double helix tri-ombobulating back to front heinlich manoeuvre and was awarded the Gnobel Prize.
9. What is love?
Love is all that exists.
10. How can I capture a free spirit?
Don’t be silly, I am already free..