1. The biggest wardobe is ours by right and we have unlimited capacity to add to it at will.
2. Supportive undergarments are never talked about in public and we don't own any anyway!
3. Shoes are bought in bulk, it is the law
4. We reserve the right to hate something once we get it home and can store it in your wardrobe for the next five years.
5. Wardobe mirrors lie all the time but you are expected to tell the truth!
6. New boots always come with a free pair of jeans, a new top, a scarf and that lovely jacket that you've had your eye on for ages.
7. A coat is never bought to keep the rain off. We have cars for that.
8. Our bum's never look big in anything, but the bum walking down the street in front of us is allowed to be huge.
9. A nod from behind the paper is not the answer we are looking for when we have enquired whether we look okay.
10. It is perfectly acceptable to wear your best t-shirt to bed
11. Female underwear is made to fall apart after six washes - it is a design fault.
12. "No, of course it's not new. I bought it in the sale last year" is always the gospel truth.
This is a Skint version of a m**e.
If you wish to join in just title your post 'Twelve things that you may not know about.....' - the rest is up to you - as long as you tell the truth!